2020 Rossignol XV Sashimi LG Snowboard *CLEARANCE*
From the mind of Xavier de le Rue comes an everyday freeride crusher to schmear, send and stomp with the best of 'em. The Rossignol XV Sashimi LG Snowboard features a directional shape with camber underfoot and ample rocker in the tip, a shape that slays everything from groomers to crud and shines in the deep stuff. L.I.T.E. Grip Technology delivers razor sharp edge hold in technical and icy conditions, perfect for negotiating your way into that sketchy couloir like Xav. If you're hungry for big lines and blower, order up a fresh XV Sashimi LG Snowboard and quell your appetite.
- Rocker Type: AmpTek Elite Rocker – AmpTek Elite 60% camber between the feet for explosive pop and stability, and 40% rocker at the tip for crud busting, pow surfing performance.
- Flex: Flex Rating 7 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff) – Moderate flex for a stable blend of power and forgiveness for all-mountain and freestyle riding. Reverse Directional Flex – Reverse Directional flex is stiff under the front foot for increased power and control then progressively softens through the waist and rear foot for confident stability and nimble maneuverability.
- Shape: RadCut – A traditional sidecut between the inserts fuses with multiple reverse sidecuts toward the tip and tail, providing real time sidecut adjustment to the ride, ie. longer when faster, shorter when slower, and delivering the perfect cut at all times. RadCut is offered in multiple versions, each tailored for individual riding styles. More aggressive sidecut blends deliver quicker, livelier turns, while smoother sidecuts offer a more fluid, relaxed ride.
- Core: L.I.T.E Wood CBF – Rossignol's standard wood core features a single type of wood vertically laminated to give you durability and comfort without breaking the bank. 100% of Rossignol's wood snowboard cores originate from sustainably harvested forests.
- Laminates: L.I.T.E. Frame Technology – An industry-first, visible breakthrough innovation, L.I.T.E. FRAME core technology integrates a urethane strip around the entire perimeter of the board, delivering full-length shock absorption for enhanced maneuverability, playfulness and ultra-smooth ride control. Glass Fiber – Delivers customized flex with increased torsional resistance and stability. TPU – Combining high tensile strength and very good low-temperature flexibility, TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) absorbs vibrations and allows greater response under pressure.
- Sidewalls: ABS Sidewall – Offered as walls or built in cores, ABS provides enhanced durability while keeping the core safe from moisture.
- Base: Sintered 7500
- Binding Compatibility: 2 x 4 Insert Pattern + Setback – Micro adjust your stance for more leverage. You can make more aggressive turns and float easily through powder by setting your stance back or put it in the middle for cruising through the park.