2023 Armada ARW 86 Women's Skis *CLEARANCE*
From switch landings on big booters to frontside switch ups on the rails, your skiing demands style and perfection at every turn. The Armada ARW 86 Skis are designed to provide all that and more for your freestyle exploits. They're tried and true park warriors with burly bases, oversized edges, a springy core, and a pressable flex so your and boost, butter, and slide your way through the season.
- Rocker Type: AR Freestyle Rocker – Rockered tips and tails are combined with positive camber underfoot to allow the ski to charge with ease through unpredictable snow and maintain a solid carve when asked to do so. Turn the whole mountain into your playground.
- Flex: Flex (1=Soft, 10=Stiff) – Tip: 6 | Mid: 6 | Tail: 7
- Core: Poplar Ash Core – Lightweight poplar is combined with higher density full-length ask stringers to create an impossibly lively ski that has all the power needed for boosting to new elevations.
- Sidewalls: AR75 Sidewall – Sidewalls provide improved edge pressure under the boot, while cap constuction in the tip and tail provides smooth turn initiation and less hookiness - 75% sidewall, 25% cap.
- Base: S7 Base – Durable and low maintenance, with a speed additive for quickness.
- Edges: 2.5 Impact Edge – Oversized and specially heat-treated, this edge is built to resist impact damage in the most demanding situations.