2023 GNU Riders Choice Asym C2X Snowboard *CLEARANCE*
Base Color May Vary
The GNU Riders Choice Asym C2X Snowboard breaks out all the stops, incorporating all of the highest end materials and signature tech that GNU is known for. It uses an asymmetrical design for easy, powerful turns, Magne-Traction edges for insane grip, a hybrid C2x Banana profile for tons of pop and pivot, and finishes this off with Carbon Power bands for a little extra oomph. And of course, the board is Mervin Made, so it's all done by hand in the great state of Washington using the most eco-friendly methods possible. The end result is a premier all-mountain freestyle deck that handles anything with explosive style and unlimited fun.
- Rocker Type - C2x Contour – A shorter, more aggressive banana rocker combined with cambers that sit more underfoot. Extra solid tip and tail pressure for power, pop, precision and end-to-end stability combined with a medium amount of pressure between your feet for carving, edge hold on ice and float in pow.
- Flex - Medium Flex
- Shape - ASYM Level 2 – Balance through asymmetry. ASYM Level 2 features asymmetrical sidecuts and contact lengths. It has a deeper sidecut on the heel side, as well as longer toe side contact and shorter heel side contact for finesse and power.
- Core - G Lite 3 FCS Certified Aspen + Paulownia Core – Lightest, stronger, and most poppy.
- Laminates - Triaxial / Biaxial Fiberglass – Strong and poppy.
- Carbon Power Bands – Radical response and pop.
- Sidewalls - UHMW Sidewalls – Tough and fast.
- Base - Eco Sintered Knife-cut Base – Fast, tough, and holds wax.
- Edges - Magne-Traction® – 7 strategically located and sized edge serrations provide unreal edge hold and control in all conditions.
- Topsheet - Eco Sublimated Poly Top – Tough and environmentally nice.
- Graphics - Art by Forest Bailey
- Additional Features - Mervin Made – Hand made at the Mervin Factory in Washington, USA with zero hazardous waste.
- Binding Compatibility - 2 x 4 Inserts