2024 Burton Lexa X Re:Flex Women's Snowboard Bindings
Lightweight, Versatile, Responsive. A legendary blend of comfort and all-terrain versatility updated for even lighter, more responsive performance. The women's Burton Lexa X Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings are a shred-it-all binding made for pro-caliber control. From the responsive hi-back and freestyle-minded zero forward lean, the Re:Flex edition is loaded with comfort-driven performance features to keep you pushing your skill and riding longer.
- Cushioned Comfort: Re:Flex FullBED cushioning underfoot keeps you riding longer.
- Durable, All-Conditions Cushioning: B3 gel cushioning maintains comfort and rebound through a wide range of temps and long-term use.
- Suspension and Response: Dual-component Hi-Back with Heel Hammock provides complete suspension for lightning fast response.
- Fully Adjustable Hi-Back: Living Hinge Hi-Back reduces hardware and weight, allowing for independent adjustment of your forward lean and hi-back rotation.
- Quick to Adjust: Double Take Buckles take fewer cranks to tighten your straps and offer long-term durability.
- Mounting System: Re:Flex™
- Baseplate Materials: 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite
- Ankle Straps / Buckles: Asym Hammockstrap™, Double Take Buckles
- Toe Straps / Buckles: Supergrip Capstrap™ 2.0, Double Take Buckles
- Hi-Back Attributes: Heel Hammock
- Hi-Back FLAD: DialFLAD™
|Women's Boot Size
||4 - 6
||6 - 8